- Enter the main building via the apron. (Please bring your flight logbook and all relevant aircraft data on your first visit in order to ensure that fees are correctly calculated.)
- When entering the main building, keep to your left. You will come straight the Airport Operations Management office.
- In front of the office you will find the briefing room and the crew room.
- Keep to your right after entering the main building.
- Report to the Airport Operations Management counter and show your pilot’s licence upon requested.
- After passing Airport Operations Management and completing all necessary formalities, the Airport Operations Manager in charge will open the exit to the apron.
- Transportation to the aircraft can be provided upon request.
You will find the equipment needed for flight planning (computer [PC-Met], printer, internet, fax and telephone) in the briefing room. It can be used free of charge.
Passenger transportation, freight handling, take-off assistance, refuelling and oil service and aircraft de-icing upon request.
Opening hours and PPR times
- Monday – Sunday & public holidays: 6. a.m. – 10 p.m.
- PPR times:
Monday – Saturday: 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. & 9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday & public holidays: 6 a.m. – 9 a.m. & 9 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. PPR only for commercial transfer flights. Applications for PPR must be submitted to Airport Operations Management at least 24 hours before departure or arrival: Phone: +49-821-270-8134 and/or fax: +49-821-270-8119
Aircraft of or above category 3 (MTOW > 14 t/Annex 14) need PPR from Monday to Sunday and on public holidays for fire department reasons. Applications for PPR must be submitted to Airport Operations Management at least 24 hours before departure or arrival !
Operation hours Christmas 2021
Betriebszeiten AFG Weihnachten 2021-2022